Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome!



“I didn’t give you the gift of life. Life gave me the gift of you.”  
--Unknown

Thanks for visiting my new blog.  In five days, my husband, Greg, and I will be returning to China for a heritage tour with our younger daughter, Julie.  We adopted  her eleven years ago at the age of 15 months from the Jianxin Social Welfare Institute in Jiangxi Province, China.  She has been asking to go back since she was seven so we think it’s time…

Blogging was not really an option for me during our first trip to China, but I thought I’d give it a try this time around.  And, lucky for me, I have one smart husband and three smart (not to mention technologically savvy) kids who helped me get this blog together.

So I hope you’ll join us as we “journey to Jiangxi” once again so Julie can see and experience China up close and personally.

1 comment: